Go to Administer > Site building > Blocks in the administrator toolbar. A survey is displayed of all available blocks and the location on the website where these blocks are published.
The various regions on the website and their denominations are highlighted in yellow.
The blocks that have been created, but are not currently displayed on the website, are listed under Disabled.
Click on Configure to change the block settings:
– Determine the contents of the block
– Determine the
1. block specific settings (the block title)
2. user specific visibility settings (whether or not users can choose to see this block)
3. role specific settings (for which roles this block should be visible)
4. page specific settings (on which pages this block should be displayed)
Determine the region on the website where the block should be published by means of the Region dropdown list.
Use the region denominations highlighted in yellow for reference.
Determine the mutual order of the blocks within one region by means of (drag & drop).
Click on Save blocks to save the changes.
Click on the Add block tab to create a new block.
– the contents of the block, by means of the block body text field
– block specific settings (the block title)
– user specific visibility settings (whether or not users can choose to see this block)
– role specific settings (for which roles this block should be visible)
– page specific settings (on which pages this block should be displayed)
Click on Save block to save the changes.