Registration is now open for the 2017 LIBER’s Journées Programme for Library Directors, taking place 17-19 May in Paris.
The Programme is designed for 20-25 Library Directors who are already in leadership positions in their institutions and who are looking ahead at delivering strategic change as libraries and institutions redefine themselves in an ever changing information and social environment.
Key speakers will include:
- Alain Beretz, Director General for Research and Innovation in France
- Bruno Patino, Dean of the School of Journalism, Sciences Po, and Digital Services Director at France Télévision
- Sarah E.Thomas, Vice President for the Harvard Library and University Librarian Roy E. Larsen Librarian for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Benoit Thieulin, Dean of the School of Communication, Sciences Po
- Caroline Brazier, Chief Librarian, The British Library
- Peter Sidorko, University Librarian, The University of Hong Kong