LIBER worked hard in 2016 to serve our network of 400+ libraries, consortia and organisations across Europe.
The highlights of our year are laid out in the infographic below, and include the following key figures:
- 139 Volunteers on our Executive Board, Steering Committees, Working Groups, Fora and Conference Programme Committee.
- 112 trips to conferences, workshops and meetings where we shared LIBER’s work and our goals with a broad community of stakeholders.
- 44 LIBER libraries working with us on EU projects.
- 27 trips to Brussels and eight visits to leading MEPs to push the case for copyright reform.
- 22 graduates of our Emerging Leaders programme.
- 2 new Working Groups launched on Open Access and Metrics.
Read more in the full infographic!