Deputy Library Director since 2015 with a background in publishing. Originally a historian with a Master’s degree in Public Governance. Published a number of articles and was the co-editor of the Danish journal for research libraries. Highlights of his career include:
- Managed several network activities and partnerships;
- Created a platform for Library Impact;
- Worked intensively as a practitioner of Citizen Science;
- Placed his library in a Strategic Communications setting along with a number of media;
- Published a master’s thesis as well as a scholarly articles on metrics, impact and motivation.
Thomas has also climbed Mt. Ventoux in France three times, on his bicycle.
I am a strong believer in Library-Society partnerships. LIBER is a venue for exploring strategic and practical relevance within this field. LIBER continuously does a number of studies, surveys and research – along with a wide range of projects and partnerships – that I feel is worth tapping into.