Committee pages refer to the introductory area on the following pages:
– libereurope.eu/committee/Scholarly Communication
Below each Committee page on the above mentioned URLs, a survey of all news items and events that relate to that committee is listed.
There is a fixed procedure that needs to be observed in order to create a new committee (page) on the website.
1. Create a new term in the vocabulary “Topic”, carrying the name of the new committee, see Taxonomy.
2. Adjust the CSS file by adding the new committee and its specifications, see Adjusting the CSS file.
3. Create a new role, carrying the same name as the new committee, see User management.
4. Create a new menu, carrying the same name as the new committee, see Menus.
5. Create a new committee page for the new committee, see Committee page.
Proceed as follows to create a new Committee page:
1. Go to Create content in the Drupal admin toolbar > Committee page. The Create Committee Page page is displayed.
2. Fill out the title of the committee page. This title is used to compose the path of this page.
3. Use the body text field to provide the body text of the committee page.
4. Provide related content to this committee page by adding the titles of the related content pages.
Start typing the title of the page in the text box. Drupal will automatically suggest the possible options to add as related content to this committee page.
Click on Add another item to add more than 2 related content items.
Use the to determine the required mutual order of the related content items (drag & drop).
5. Use the Vocabularies to categorize the content of the current page.
Determine the Topic of the current page by means of the Topic taxonomy term list.
Multiple options can be selected: simultaneously press the CTRL button of the keyboard and click on all applicable topics.