1. Select the text to which you want to add a link.
2. Click on the Insert / Edit Link button. The popup window below is displayed.
3. Make sure the Link type dropdown list is set to URL.
4. Enter the URL where the user should be redirected to when he clicks on the link.
5. Use the Protocol dropdown list to determine the correct prefix to the URL:
use “other://” to refer to internal links (e.g. libereurope.eu/about-us) without having to repeat the URL every type, the path (/about-us) will be sufficient to create the link to the About us page. This way it is guaranteed that all links will still be valid in case the URL of the website should ever change.
6. Determine the way in which the links should be displayed by means of the Target tab:
Popup window: the link opens in a new popup window
New window: the link opens in a new window / a new tab in the window (depending on the browser used)
Same window: the link opens in the same window
7. Click on OK to add the link to the text.