Before inserting a link to an anchor in the text, it is necessary to provide one or more anchors in the text.
Proceed as follows to place an anchor in the text:
1. Click to set the cursor in the text where the anchor should be placed.
2. Click on the Anchor button to insert an anchor. The popup window below is displayed.
3. Provide a name for the current anchor and click on OK.
4. The anchor is inserted into the body text.
Proceed as follows to insert a link to an anchor in the text:
1. Select the text to which you want to add a link.
2. Click on the Insert / Edit Link button. The popup window below is displayed.
3. Make sure the Link type dropdown list is set to Link to anchor in the text.
4. Select the anchor the link needs to refer to by means of the By Anchor Name dropdown list and click on OK to add the link to the text.