Workshop: “How Research Institutions and Libraries can help deliver the European Open Science Cloud” – Registration is open!
Heritage Collections and Preservation (2010-2012)
**This Steering Committee is no longer active. Please see our current Strategy page.**
STEERING COMMITTEE ON HERITAGE COLLECTIONS AND PRESERVATION (SCHCP)
- Chair: Dr Claudia Fabian, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Munich, from July 2011
- Secretary:M. R. Lefferts (CERL)
The Steering Committee oversees the work of two Working Groups, one Heritage Collections and the other on Preservation and Digital Curation. The former is a shared LIBER/CERL Working Group.
“To ensure that LIBERdevelops asan effective platform attheEuropeanlevel for the coordination of policy and practical action in the fields of heritage collections and preservation, involving as much enterprise and expertise as possible from as wide as possible a range of European countries and institutions.”
Working groups and expert groups
- Working Group on Heritage Collections (Joint Working Group with CERL)
- Working Group on Preservation and Digital Curation
- LIBER Groupe des Cartothécaires (Maps Expert Group), see also the linkedin-page of this group
- LIBER Manuscript Librarians Group