This Working Group is part of Strategic Priority #2: Lead in Changing Scholarship.
Working Group Aims
The group leads two leadership programmes, one for Library Directors, the other for Emerging Leaders.
- Journées for Library Directors: Topics include reshaping library services, reshaping the role of the library in the institution, reshaping the organisation and reshaping leadership and the leader. This is a Programme exclusively for Library Directors. Read more.
- Leadership Seminar: It is aimed at people who are already in positions of senior management but who wish to do more to enhance their leadership qualities in preparation for the step up to the next big challenge – that of taking responsibility for leading an organisation through changing times. Read more.
Working Group Members
- John Tuck, Royal Holloway University Library, UK (Chair)
- Andreas Brandtner, Mainz University Library, Germany
- Pep Torn, European University Institute, Italy
- Hilde van Kiel, University Library at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Astrid Verheusen, National Library of the Netherlands
- Cecile Swiatek, Université Panthéon-Assas Paris 2, France
- Liisi Lembinen, University of Tartu Library, Estonia