LIBER wishes to recruit a full-time Executive Director who will drive forward its strategic goals and future development. This challenging and rewarding role offers:
- a unique opportunity to work with European research libraries and library organisations in forging closer co-operation at a pan-European level
- a position at the forefront of research library developments in Europe, with scope to influence and contribute to these developments
- an opportunity for close involvement in making the case for research libraries’ needs to the European Commission and its Directorates-General
- extensive scope for project management in successfully delivering LIBER projects and activities
- active involvement in advancing co-operation with LIBER’s key partners and, more widely, with research library organisations in North America and other continents.
October 7 is the deadline for applications. An application form and more information about the post is available here.