Data repositories play a crucial role in the evolution of Open Science. LIBER’s Research Data Management Working Group has created two questionnaires in order to:
- Analyse the FAIRness of repositories and their data;
- Compose a list of recommendations for the implementation of the FAIR principles;
- Analyse misconceptions related to the principles’ definition and implementation;
- Analyse the complexity of the implementation and the importance of the FAIR principles for the repository community.
We have two questionnaires. Institutions are encouraged to respond to both.
- The survey for repository managers or librarians consists of 40 questions and will take about 30 minutes to complete. Take the survey.
- The survey for technical staff responsible for repository development and maintenance consists of 25 questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete. Take the survey.
Responses for both questionnaires will be merged and analyzed in order to gain a comprehensive picture about the FAIRness of the respective repository and its data.
Thank you very much in advance for participating in this study. On behalf of LIBER’s Research Data Management Working Group, we appreciate your time and effort.