Open Science & Research Libraries Workshop: Let’s Build The Skills!
Digitisation and Resource Discovery (SCDRD) Priorities
PRIORITIES FOR 2009-2012
- The organisation of the next LIBER digitization workshop in 2011
- The writing of a workplan 2010-2011
- The update of the LIBER Digitization Road Map by May 2010 and the development of an implementation plan
- The reporting, based on the reports of the working and task groups, to LIBER Board, three times a year
- The collection, gathering of information on digitization guidelines and reports
- The possibility of forming a project consortium and applying for funding from the European Commission will be considered
The Steering Committee regards the implementation plan for the LIBER Digitisation Road Map especially important and emphasises the formulation of concrete actions.