OCLC and LIBER announce joint discussion series on Open Science
16th Seminar.LIBER Architecture Group
The 2012 Seminar of the LIBER Architecture Group will be held at the National Technical Library in Prague, Czech Republic.
Main lines of the seminar:
- Learning and research in a networked environment
- Designing physical libraries in a digital age
- Libraries at the time of economic crisis
- Setting the scene
- Refurbishment of buildings
- Re-organising and re-purposing space
- Technical aspects of buildings
For further information, please visit the LIBER Architecture web page.