Date(s) - 06/06/2016 - 10/06/2016
The FOSTER project is running a moderated version of it’s online Horizon 2020 Open Research Data pilot course from 6-10th June 2016.
To participate, there are a few things you need to do:
- Enrol for the course on the FOSTER portal
- Introduce yourself in the course forum
- Work through the materials at your leisure between Monday and Thursday. We’ll make some suggestions each day of what to look at.
- Ask questions and start discussions on the forum as points arise. We’ll be checking this and will respond.
- Join the webinar on Friday 10th June at 11am CET. This will recap on the week and give you an opportunity to ask any final questions.
The course is completely free to attend and will be of use to researchers and research support staff. It will give you an understanding of what is required by the European Commission under Horizon 2020 and how to comply.
The full course should take a few hours to work through. You could do this in one sitting or dip in and out as time permits. Just work through at your own pace.
To participate in the webinar, all you will need is an internet-connected computer with sound (and maybe headphones if you are in a busy room). You can do a system test in advance to check if your computer will be able to access the session successfully.
So, sign up and join in the discussions – we look forward to meeting with you!
(By Sarah Jones, HATII, http://www.dcc.ac.uk/news/course-h2020-open-research-data-pilot)