1. Click to set the cursor in the text where the images should be inserted.
2. Click on the Image button to insert an image. The popup window below is displayed.
3. Insert the URL of the image if you want to insert an image that was posted on the internet.
4. Click on the Browse server button if you want to insert an image that is stored in the folders on the FTP server (or in your personal folders).
5. If the image you want to insert is present in the file browser, select the file in the file browser and click on Send to ckeditor.
6. If the image you want to insert is not present in the file browser, add the image to the file browser from your own personal folders.
– Click on Upload to browse to your own personal folders. The functionality below is dropped down.
– Click on Browse to navigate to your own personal folders.
– Select the image you want to upload and click on Open. The File text box is updated with the location of the image.
– Click on Upload to upload the image to the folders on the FTP server. The image is added at the bottom of the list in the File name frame.
– Select the file in the file browser you want to link to. A sneak preview of the image is displayed in the bottom right-hand frame. Click on Send to ckeditor to insert the image in the body text.
7. Provide an Alternative text (or Alt text) which accurately describes the contents of the image. This Alt text is used by text-to-speech applications, search engines or when the image can not be displayed in the browser.
8. Click on OK to insert the image into the body text.