- President, Dr Paul Ayris, UCL (University College London), London, UK
- Vice-President, Ms Kristiina Hormia-Poutanen, National Library of Finland, Helsinki, Finland
- Treasurer, Drs Bas Savenije, National Library of the Netherlands, The Hague, Netherlands
In addition, the following were appointed Board Members by the Meeting of Participants:
- Mr Julien Roche, Bibliothèque universitaire – SCD de l’Université Lille 1, France. He has been appointed Chair of the LIBER Steering Committee on Organisation and Human Resources by the LIBER Executive Board;
- Dr Didar Bayir, Koç University Suna Kiraç Library, Istanbul, Turkey. She has been appointed Chair of the LIBER Communications and Marketing Committee by the LIBER Executive Board;
- Mrs Deborah Shorley, Imperial College, London, UK
Re-appointed to the LIBER Executive Board by the Meeting of Participants were Drs Bas Savenije, Chair of LIBER Steering Committee on Scholarly Communication; Dr Marta Virágos, Chair of the LIBER Steering Committee on LIBER Services, and Professor Ulf Göranson.
Warm thanks are due to Mr Hans Geleijnse, President, Dr Heiner Schnelling, Treasurer, and Mr François Cavalier, member of the Board, who completed their terms of office in July 2010.