Welcome to the May 2019 LIBER Mailing
This mailing is sent directly to LIBER Libraries and posted publicly on the LIBER website. Please feel free to share this Mailing with others.
1. Dublin 2019 Annual Conference
- Programme for LIBER 2019: Research Libraries for Society (Dublin, 26-28 June 2019). Full details are available on the Conference website
- Knowledge Café on the Wednesday afternoon will serve as the first part of the Meeting of Participants: Proposal for Ensuring LIBER’s Viability and Building on Success
2. LIBER Meeting of Participants, 26th and 27th June: Agenda and Papers
- Minutes of the Meeting of Participants, Lille 2018
- Annual Accounts for 2018 and Auditor’s Report
- Annual Report 2018-2019
3. Rules & Regulations
4. Call For Nominations (Meeting of Participants 2019)
If you have any queries about the content of this Mailing, or if there is any further information that we can provide, please let us know.