This Working Group was part of LIBER’s 2013-2017 Strategy.
It was launched in 2016. In less than a year, the group ran a workshop at LIBER 2017, published an article (The Leiden Manifesto Under Review: What Libraries Can Learn From It) and collected Metrics best practices for libraries.
The topic of Metrics remains an important one for LIBER libraries. The Metrics Working Group is therefore continuing its work as part of our 2018-2022 Strategy. For more information, visit the Innovative Metrics Working Group page.
2013-2017 Group Members
- Prof Dr Isabella Peters, ZBW Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, Germany (co-chair)
- Ms Sarah Coombs, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands (co-chair)
- Dr Kasper Abcouwer, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dr Isidro F. Aguillo, Cybermetrics Lab, CSIC, Spain
- Nathalie Cornée, Information Research Analyst and LSE Open Access Officer, LSE Library, London
- Dr Ellen Fest, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Dr Juan Gorraiz, University Library Vienna, Austria
- Dr Stefanie Haustein, University of Montréal, Canada
- Dr Kim Holmberg, University of Turku, Finland
- Najko Jahn, Data Analyst, Göttingen State and University Library, Germany
- Dr Peter Kraker, KNOW-CENTER, Austria
- Dr Ania Lopéz, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Marc Martinez, University III Lyon, France
- Alenka Princic, Head of Research Support, Delft University of Technology Library, Netherlands
- Dr Birgit Schmidt, University of Goettingen, Germany