Webinar Video: Innovating The Ways Metrics Are Applied, Responsible Metrics & Measuring Openness
Research Data Management Case Studies
In June 2014, the Scholarly Communication and Research Infrastructures Steering Committee published 11 case studies on Research Data Management.
The case studies have been individually presented and can be freely downloaded below.
- DataCite NL (TU Delft)
- Digital.CSIC (Spanish National Research Council)
- Essentials 4 Data Support (Eindhoven University of Technology, Delft University of Technology, University of Twente)
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (HU)
- MIDAS (Lithuanian National Open Access Research Data Archive)
- Radboud University
- University of Goettingen
- University of Helsinki
- University College London
- University of Oxford
- University of Vienna