European Directive on Copyright Adopted. Where To Next?
The latest issue of LIBER Quarterly is now available
The latest issue of LIBER Quarterly, with the second instalment of papers from the General Annual Conference 2010, is now available at http://liber.library.uu.nl.
Papers as follows:
- Michael Jubb on Challenges for Libraries in Difficult Economic Times
- John MacColl on Library Roles in University Research Assessment
- Giuseppina Vullo on A Global Approach to Digital Library Evaluation
- Sara Aubry on Web Archiving as a New Library Service (the BnF example)
- Maria Hvid Stenald on Access to Advertising Films at the Danish Royal Library
- Iva Horová & Radim Chvála on Non-Text Theses in University Repositories
- Panos Georgiou & Giannis Tsakonas on Digital Scholarly Publishing as a Library Service
- Ellen Simons on the Impact on Staff and Students of a New Learning Environment
- Ana van Meegen & Imke Limpens on Serious Gaming and Literacy Skills
- Lucyna Szaniawska on Access to Cartographic Materials at the National Library of Poland
Inge Angevaare, editor