We are collaborating across our network of 400+ libraries to reach the goals of our powerful 2018-2022 Strategy. We’re applying our influence to ensure that research library priorities rank highly on the agendas of our universities and the European Union, and we’re developing the next generation of library leaders through our conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Attend our Annual Conference at a 50% discount, or one of our workshops and seminars at a 25-50% discount
- Ensure that your voice is heard at a European level through the advocacy that LIBER undertakes with the Commission and the Member States on your behalf
- Participate in our Leadership Seminar and prepare to guide your library through changing times. This seminar is exclusively available to staff in LIBER libraries.
- Join one of our 11 Committees, Working Groups and Fora to share knowledge and connect with your peers on topics of interest (e.g. research infrastructures, advocacy, copyright, digital collections)
- Contribute to lobbying activities that LIBER runs at a European level, such as our work in the areas of Copyright and Text and Data Mining
- Publish metadata records and the full-text content of your research theses on the Open Access DART-Europe portal
- Promote events and share innovative work on the LIBER website.
- Receive a 10% discount on ARL publications (mention your LIBER number when ordering)
Representatives of LIBER libraries in the institutional and organisational categories also have the right to vote at our annual meeting and to be nominated to the Executive Board.