This LIBER Programme is aimed at ’emerging leaders’ — people who are already in senior management positions, but who wish to do more to enhance their leadership qualities in preparation for the step up to the next big challenge: that of taking responsibility for leading an organisation through changing times.
- Further Information (Seminar Goals, Programme Outline, Important Information)
The 2017-2018 Emerging Leaders Programme will be divided into four parts:
- A first seminar in Patras, Greece (July 2nd – July 4th 2017), hosted by the University of Patras, with courses;
- A year for mentorship, including a professional training placement at the mentor’s library (one week);
- Action Learning during the year between the two courses;
- A second seminar in Lille (June 25th – June 27th 2018, dates to be confirmed), with courses and shared experience.
The first seminar in the programme took place just before the 2017 LIBER Annual Conference in Patras, Greece.