Date(s) - 20/10/2015
University of Helsinki
Categories No Categories
The primary objective of the workshop is to use an Engaging Learning Environment to enhance understanding and uptake of open science and data management among young researchers. The program will be implemented in consultation with the University of Helsinki Doctoral Schools, and the event will be a contribution to the International Open Access Week 2015.
The workshop in will focus on data management planning, open research data and self-archiving of publications. The venue of the Minerva Plaza Learning Environment is specially designed for using innovative learning methods.
The workshop is a full day workshop with an equal workload of short presentations for all participants and hands-on sessions in small groups.
Optional themes and hands-on labs
- Present your own research topic and data
- Make your own data management plan
- Bring your own data for description and sharing
- Find the most suitable data repository for your case
- Self-archive your own publications
- Consult a data service team
- Consolidate your open science efforts with an ORCID profile
- Open Science Info Bath
Pauli Assinen firstname.lastname@example.org