Reshaping library services, reshaping the role of the library in the institution, reshaping the organization and reshaping leadership and the leader … a Programme exclusively for Library Directors.
It is aimed at people who are already in positions of senior management but who wish to do more to enhance their leadership qualities in preparation for the step up to the next big challenge – that of taking responsibility for leading an organisation through changing times.
Participants, 2013/2014 Leadership Development Programme. Image by LIBER / CC-BY.
The first Programme took place at Sciences Po (Paris Institute of Political Studies) in the heart of Paris, 20-22 May 2015.
This Development Programme for emerging leaders was launched in 2011 and met a continued and unfailing success.
- Julien Roche, Université Lille 1, France (Chair)
- Astrid Verheusen, Dutch National Library, The Netherlands
- John Tuck, Royal Holloway, United Kingdom
- Valerie Mallet, University of Lorraine, France
- Jenny Samuelsson, Luleå University of Technology / Swedish Librarian Association, Sweden
- Pep Torn, European University Institute, Italy
- Hilde van Kiel, University Library at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Andreas Brandtner, Mainz University Library, Germany