Vacancy: LIBER Quarterly Chair of Editorial Board
An exciting opportunity to be the next LIBER Quarterly Chair of the Editorial Board!
Are you a Library & Information Services (LIS) professional or LIS academic with experience and/or keen interest in LIS publishing? Would you like to play a key role in the development of a leading international LIS journal? If so, then please consider the voluntary role of Chair of the Editorial Board of LIBER Quarterly.
You will be an experienced LIS academic or senior LIS professional who is passionate about supporting the LIS community to publish their research and practice. You will have:
- Affinity with LIBER’s vision and mission
- Familiarity with the needs of research libraries
- Interest in, and knowledge of, open scholarly communication
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Willingness to commit to the role for at least two years.
We offer you
- This role is unremunerated, but we offer you a unique opportunity to enhance your international profile and become part of a creative and supportive community of research library professionals across and beyond Europe. You will also receive complimentary access to LIBER’s Annual Conference.
How to apply
- Please send an expression of interest, not more than 500 words, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications 09:00 CET Monday 20th September 2021
- Interviews will be held via Zoom on Thursday 7th October 2021.
For an informal chat about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org