Welcome to the March 2017 Mailing
This mailing is emailed directly to LIBER Libraries and posted publicly on the LIBER website. Please feel free to share this Mailing with others.
Documents in this Mailing relate to LIBER’s work over the past three months.
Patras 2017 Annual Conference
1. Programme for LIBER 2017: Libraries Powering Sustainable Knowledge in the Digital Age (Patras, 5-7 July 2017)
Registration: Register by April 30th and benefit from our special early-bird booking fees (€270 for LIBER Participants). Please note that pre-conference seminars, workshops and Steering Committee meetings will precede the Conference dates given above. Full details are available on the Conference website.
LIBER Strategy 2015-2017 and European Projects
1. 2016 Strategy Report
2. EU Projects
LIBER Strategy 2018-2022
1. LIBER Strategy Roadmap
2. Knowledge Café: Strategy Roadmap, Patras 2017
LIBER: Definition of Research Libraries
1. Background Paper
2. Endorsement Proposal
LIBER Rules and Regulations
1. Amendments (March 2017)
LIBER Executive Board
1. LIBER Executive Board Guidelines
2. Appointment Procedures for Secretary-General (Board Appointment)
3. Executive Director Recruitment
Call For Nominations (Meeting of Participants 2017)
1. Call for Nominations
2. Nomination Form
3. Information for Proxy Voting
4. Proxy Voting Form
1. Overview of LIBER Communications
If you have any queries about the content of this Mailing, or if there is any further information that we can provide, please let us know.