Welcome to the March 2020 Mailing
This mailing is sent directly to LIBER Libraries. Please feel free to share this Mailing with others, and to view earlier Quarterly Mailings.
Letter from the LIBER President
A message from LIBER President, Jeannette Frey, explaining measures LIBER is taking regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Strategy Update: Projects & Working Groups
- International Projects Report
- Copyright & Legal Matters Working Group – How Research Libraries Can Support TDM and Europe’s TDM Exception for Research: Will It Be Undermined By Technical Blocking From Publishers?
- Digital Skills Working Group – Identifying Open Science Skills for Library Staff & Researchers
- FIM4L Working Group – FIM4L Working Group Invites Comments on Recommendations for SSO Connections with Publishers
- Linked Open Data Working Group – Linked Open Data: Impressions & Challenges Among Europe’s Research Libraries
- Metrics Working Group – Metrics & Machines
- Open Access Working Group – LIBER’s Open Access Commitment: Achievements & A Renewed Call to Action
- Research Data Management Working Group – 2020 Work Plan and Webinar on Research Data – What To Keep?
Call for Executive Board Nominations
LIBER is seeking two new candidates to serve on its Executive Board! This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and active group of library professionals, to network, exchange best-practices and share your expertise with library leaders within Europe and globally.
If you have any queries about the content of this Mailing, or if there is any further information that we can provide, please let us know.