Welcome to the May 2021 LIBER Mailing
This mailing is sent directly to LIBER Libraries and posted publicly on the LIBER website. Please feel free to share this Mailing with others.
LIBER 2021 Online Annual Conference
- The LIBER 2021 Online programme is now online! You can register for the Conference here. LIBER Participants make sure to register with your LIBER ID as you will receive priority seating.
- Invitation Knowledge Café
Meeting of Participants (14 & 24 June 2021): Agenda and Papers
- LIBER 2021: Procedure and Planning Online Voting
- Minutes of the Meeting of Participants, Online 2020
- Annual Accounts for 2020 and Auditor’s Report
- Annual Report 2020 – 2021
- LIBER Rules and Regulations
Note: In the LIBER Quarterly Mailing sent on 31 May 2021, an earlier version of the Rules and Regulations was circulated. The document that is linked on this page is the version that will be discussed in the Meeting of Participants.
A number of changes to LIBER’s Rules & Regulations are being proposed by the Executive Board. The key changes relate to the period of tenure of the President and Vice-President, but there are other changes relating to the means of appointment of Board Officers. The Meeting of Participants is requested to approve these changes, which will enable the Executive Board to function as effectively as possible, taking account both of the value of experience within the Board, and of the need to refresh the Board with new members from the LIBER community on a regular basis.
Call for Nominations: Executive Board
- Call for Nominations: Meeting of Participants 2021
- Nomination Form 2021
- Proxy Voting Information
- Proxy Voting Form
If you have any queries about the content of this Mailing, or if there is any further information that we can provide, please let us know.