Focus on Open Science: Budapest
This one-day seminar will cover critical topics including Citizen Science, Research Data Management and Long-tail Data, and Offsetting Models.
- Dr. Paul Ayris, Director of UCL Library Services & UCL Copyright Officer, Chief Executive, UCL Press, co-Chair of the LERU Chief Information Officers Community (League of European Research Universities), Adviser to the LIBER Board (Association of European Research Libraries) on EU matters and Horizon 2020;
- Daniel Wyler, Delegate of the President, for Strategic Projects at University of Zurich
- Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head of the Research and Innovation Unit of the CRAI at the University of Barcelona
- Liam Earney, Director of Jisc Collections, UK
- Colleen Campbell, Partner Development at Max Planck Digital Library, Germany
- Wilhelm Widmark, member of LIBER Board (Association of European Research Libraries)
For more information, please see the website.