Focus on Open Science: Vienna
This one-day seminar will cover critical topics including Citizen Science, Research Data Management and Long-tail Data, and Offsetting Models.
- Dr. Paul Ayris, Pro-Vice- Provost (UCL Library Services), Chief Executive, UCL Press, co-Chair of the LERU INFO Community (League of European Research Universities), Adviser to the LIBER Board;
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Wyler, Delegate of the President, for Strategic Projects at University of Zurich;
- Dr. Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head of the Research and Innovation Unit of the CRAI at the University of Barcelona;
- Liam Earney, Director of Jisc Collections, UK;
- Colleen Campbell, Partner Development at Max Planck Digital Library;
- Jeannette Frey, Director of BCU Lausanne and Vice-President of LIBER (Association of European Research Libraries;
- Paolo Budroni, Vienna University Library, Austrian Open Science Support Group.
For more information, please see the website.
One Response to “Focus on Open Science: Vienna”
I developed a joomla site on my localhost. Now I want to upload it to GoDaddy. How do I do that?