- Following Open Science developments and connecting these with activities related to Open Access and Open Data.
- Implementing Open Science at Maastricht University, collaborating with Academic Affairs, faculty policy staff and library colleagues in Scholarly Communications and Research Data Management, and colleagues in (inter)national networks.
- Developing, organizing and providing skills training and workshops for researchers and inspire the various stakeholders to contribute and / or participate.
- Coordinating with the Skills & Support team from the library’s Education & Support department, in light of the continuous learning track bachelor-master-PhD.
- Reaching the (Maastricht University) researchers with Research Support Services via the web (portal, social media) in collaboration with the Scholarly Communications Officer.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferably PhD or demonstrable research experience
- Affinity with a university research organization (knowing stakeholders)
- Good communication skills and organizational sensitivity
- Demonstrable empathy in thinking from the perspective of the research question
- Didactic and / or pedagogical experience
- Experience with or demonstrable affinity with web communication
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
Reporting To: Head of Research Support & Development
University Hosting the Position: Maastricht University Library, Netherlands