OCLC and LIBER: Joint discussion series on Open Science
OCLC and LIBER have initiated a discussion series on Open Science through webinars and discussion groups from 24 September-5 November. The series, based on the LIBER Open Science Roadmap, is helping guide research libraries in envisioning the support infrastructure for Open Science (OS) and their role at local, national, and global levels. This initiative aligns efforts between research libraries in Europe and North America.
There is one more webinar Citizen Science: OCLC-LIBER Small Group Discussion taking place on 29 October. On 5 November there will be a round-up session and there’s still place for you to register.
Want to read insightful posts about the discussions? Take a look at what’s here below.
- OCLC-LIBER Open Science Discussion on Metrics and Rewards by Titia van der Werf
- OCLC-LIBER Open Science Discussion on Research Infrastructures and the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) by Astrid Verheusen
- OCLC-LIBER Open Science Discussion on the FAIR Principles by Brian Lavoie
- OCLC-LIBER Open Science Discussion on Scholarly Publishing by Rebecca Bryant
- Press release: OCLC and LIBER announce joint discussion series on Open Science