This Working Group was part of LIBER’s 2013-2017 Strategy.
It aimed to tackle questions which spring from modern library practices such as the acquisition of e-books and e-journals as licensed resources, and the need for new technical and organisational perspectives to manage large digital collections. It organised workshops on Digital Collections in 2015 and in 2016.
2013-2017 Group Members
- Dr Andreas Degkwitz, Humboldt University Library, Germany (Chair)
- Martin Moyle, UCL, UK
- Arja Tuuliniemi, National Library of Finland
- Bruno Sagna, National Library of France
- Jasper Faase, National Library of the Netherlands
- Mike Mertens, DARIAH-EU Goettingen
- Margo Friederike Bargheer, State and University Library Goettingen
- Roger Jøsevold, National Library of Norway