2019 LIBER Executive Board Nominations: Meet The Candidates
At LIBER’s 2019 Meeting of Participants, appointments will be made to fill four Executive Board vacancies. Eleven applications have been received.
The candidates are:
- Ms Monica Crump, Head of Collections, James Hardman Library, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Dr Andreas Brandtner MBA MSc, Library Director, University Library of Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Dr Adam Sofronijevic, Deputy Director, University Library “Svetozar Marković”, Belgrade, Serbia
- Dr Paolo Budroni, Head of Department “e-Infrastructures Liaison Office”, Vienna University Library & Archive Services, Austria
- Heli Kautonen, Library Director, Finnish Literature Society, Finland
- Mrs Hanne Graver Møvig, Library Director, University of Oslo Library, Norway
- András Holl, Deputy Director, Library and Information Centre, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Dr Hilde van Wijngaarden, Library Director, University Library Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Maria Cassella, Biblioteca Norberto Bobbio, Università di Torino, Italy
- Ms Gyöngyi Karácsony, General Director, University and National Library, University of Debrecen, Hungary
- Dr Birgit Schmidt, Head of Knowledge Commons, Göttingen State and University Library, Germany
To learn more about their motivation for serving on LIBER’s Executive Board, please read their full profiles [PDF].
Representatives of LIBER institutions and organisations will receive voting cards at the Annual Conference. Voting by proxy is possible for anyone who cannot vote in person. Forms for this were circulated in May’s Quarterly Mailing. Each eligible voter can vote for up to four candidates.
Related news articles