Call for Speakers
LIBER and Scientific Knowledge Services (SKS) are co-organising a series of five online workshops that will bring together EOSC Stakeholder groups that represent end-users and intermediaries/trainers, research/academic libraries and researchers. The topics that will be covered during include Architecture, FAIR data, Landscape, Rules of Participation, Sustainability and Skills and Training.
We welcome applications from those who would be interested in participating as speakers and contributing their expertise to the workshops. If you are interested in joining the workshop with a combined role of speaker/rapporteur please note the related call for rapporteurs here and make sure you submit a separate application for this role.
Applicants of all genders, ethnicity and from various backgrounds are welcome. The project supports wide inclusion at a professional and personal level. Early careers are as much welcome as those with a richer experience.
Applications should include:
- A short bio
- A short statement highlighting the applicant’s experience and/or knowledge on the topics of the workshops
- The title and an abstract for your presentation
- Current participation in relevant national, regional or international initiatives for the theme of your choice.
The abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the themes of the workshops
- Levels of originality and innovation
- Relevance to the wider library community
Call opened: September 8th 2020
Deadline for clarification Questions: September 22nd
Call closes: October 2nd
Please submit your application to email@example.com using “Workshop Speaker” in the subject line.