INOS Project Updates – July 2021
During the last few months, one of our projects, Integrating Open and Citizen Science into Active Learning Approaches in Higher Education (INOS), has been particularly active in a range of activities. These activities are very much applicable and of interest to those working at research libraries. Below you’ll find a list of the project’s most recent publications, reports and events. Feel free to view the INOS Project’s website and follow the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
Recent INOS Reports and Publications
- Report – Why Should Universities and Libraries Get Involved in Citizen Science?
- Report – Workshop on Citizen Science: Why Get Involved?
- Report – Workshop on Integrating Citizen Science at Universities: From ‘What’ to ‘How’
- Report – 2 Vision Building Workshops
- Workshop Outcomes/Blog – Open and Citizen Science in Higher Education
Recent INOS Events
- Co-Creating a Roadmap for Capacity Building on Open and Citizen Science for Research Libraries (6 July 2021)
- Integrating Citizen Science at Universities: From ‘What’ to ‘How’ (2 and 4 June 2021)
- Citizen Science: Why Get Involved? (17 May 2021)
- Shakers and Maker: Key Stakeholders in Open and Citizen Science (15 April 2021)
- Citizen and Open Science in Higher Education: Co-Creating a Shared Vision (16 March 2021)