LIBER Alert | Research Library and Open Science News | June 14, 2019
This is the 17th LIBER Alert.
LIBER Alerts are delivered once every two weeks to you and 256 other readers because you’ve signed up for news, resources and links from LIBER, its network and the world of Open Science. Receive LIBER Alerts directly by email.
- LIBER Annual Report: LIBER’s first Annual Report is now available. Read
- EBSCO Guest Post: Collaboration and Engagement – A Framework for Library Futures and Vendor Partnerships. Read
- RetroNews Guest Post: RetroNews – History Witnessed Through the Press Collections of the BnF. Read
- Save the Date – Architecture Seminar: The LIBER Architecture Group will hold its 20th seminar on Designing for Learning and Scholarship at The University of Luxembourg Learning Center, Belval Campus, on 1-3 April 2020. More information will follow.
- LIBER Journées: The next LIBER LIBER Journées — an exclusive leadership programme for library directors — will take place from 13-15 May 2020 in Budapest at the Library and Information Centre, Hungarian Academy of Sciences. More information will follow.
Network & Open Science News
- Negotiating with Scholarly Journal Publishers: A toolkit from the University of California. Read
- Islandora Camp, Dübendorf 17-19 June
- User Experience in Libraries, London 17-19 June
- OAI 11 – The CERN-UNIGE Workshop on Innovations in Scholarly Communication, Genève 19-21 June
- Building Open Science in Europe: The Road Ahead of EU Member States and the EOSC Community, Tallinn 20 June
- EBLIDA-NAPLE Conference, Dublin 24-25 June
- 2019 IIIF Annual Conference, Gottingen 24-28 June
- LIBER Annual Conference, Dublin 26-28 June
- Libraries as Research Partners in Digital Humanities, The Hague 8 July
- DH2019, Utrecht 9-12 July
- SEMANTiCS2019, Karlsruhe 9-12 September
- Open Science FAIR, Porto 16-18 September
- 14th European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning, Delft 16-19 September
- PUBMET2019, Zadar 19-20 September
- Global Media and Information Literacy Week 2019 Feature Conference, Gothenburg 24-26 September 2019
- RDA’s 14th Plenary, Helsinki 23-25 October
- 11th Semantic Web in Libraries Conference, Hamburg 25-27 November
- 77th Estonian DH Conference, Tallin 4-6 December
- New Shape of Sharing: Networks, Expertise, Information, Fiesole 11-14 May 2020
Call for Papers
- SEMANTiCS2019, Karlsruhe (various deadlines)
- PUBMET2019, Zadar (1 July)
- New Shape of Sharing: Networks, Expertise, Information, Fiesole (proposal submission deadline: 30 September)
Want to share your news in the next LIBER Alert? Email email@example.com with a one sentence description and a link related to the news, event or job vacancy you’d like to share. LIBER Alerts are brought to you by Europe’s Largest Network of Research Libraries.