Two new LIBER Case Studies on Research Data Management Support released
Working Group on Research and Education
This Working Group was part of LIBER’s 2013-2017 Strategy.
It aimed to collect examples, ‘lessons learned’ and good practices in education support.
2013-2017 Group Members
- Ms Susanne Dalsgaard Krag, Library Manager, Aarhus University Library, Denmark (Chair)
- Margareta Hemmed, Library Director, Gothenburg University Library, Sweden
- Dunja Legat, Assistant Director, University of Maribor Library, Slovenia
- Ulla Nygrén, Turku University Library, Finland
- Kristina Pai, Director of Collection Development, University of Tartu Library, Estonia
- Clara Riera Quintero, Director, Library Research Support Services at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Christopher Skelton-Foord, Head of Policy and Planning, Durham University Library and Heritage Collections, UK
- Cécile Swiatek, Université Panthéon-Assas Library, Paris; Association des Bibliothécaires de France